The Christian Rehab DifferenceOur Christian rehab center is distinct from rational approaches to addiction treatment because it focuses on the healing strength that comes from faith in God. At Celebrate A New Life, we utilize these teachings from the Bible, along with 12 step rehab principles, to guide our clients back to a path of faith, love, peace, self-respect and familial ties. Our program helps our clients reaffirm their faith and learn the skills necessary to stay on the path of recovery.
Unwavering StrengthAddiction is one of the most painful and devastating illnesses for a family and the afflicted individual. Faith in the Lord is the backbone of the healing and confidence that is necessary for recovery. To that end, in Christian recovery we introduce clients to sober living through the teachings of Jesus Christ, and use scriptures to overcome day-to-day challenges. We will guide and equip you to build a powerful relationship with God in order to trust Him to intervene in your recovery; in turn, He will fill you with joy and peace, so that “you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13). It’s this hope that gives you unwavering strength in the face of temptation with drugs and alcohol and this path can begin at our Christian rehab.
Long Term SobrietyThrough group and individual therapy, the Christian recovery professionals apply scripture in counseling to help heal, restore and reconcile participants to God and their loved ones and give clients opportunities to apply these teachings to their daily lives and interactions with others. We treat more than just the symptoms of drug and alcohol addiction. Our approach covers your emotional state, physical condition and your spiritual well being. The combination of medical science, counseling and faith based teachings is designed to provide a strong foundation for our clients that will foster lifelong recovery. To that end, our Christian rehab focuses on two main goals (1) Helping our clients maintain sobriety on a long-term basis, and (2) Showing our clients how to live according to the teachings of Christ.
Christian Addiction Recovery
- Accepting help to overcome addiction, not trying to do it alone
- Resisting negative influences and peer pressure when making decisions
- Rejecting negative habits and thought processes that lead to substance abuse
- Experiencing God though fellowship and reading scripture
- Addressing deeper core issues and gaining freedom from past traumas, hurts and resentments
- Restoring and maintaining healthy relationships with friends, family and co-workers
- Living out personal convictions in right relationship with God and learning to say “no”
- Establishing and protecting boundaries—and distinguishing God’s will from their own
- Abandoning self-defeating patterns that lead to drug or alcohol relapse
- Realizing self-dignity and worth through God’s eyes
- Becoming the best version of yourself, your true-self, as intended by God
Paul Alexander is the founder of LINKS Christian Drug Rehab Program, the Christian tract of Northbound Treatment. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology, Law, and Society, Summa Cum Laude, from the University of California, Irvine, and a Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. Paul received his Certified Addiction Treatment Specialist training at Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, CA, and was awarded the Outstanding Alumni Service Award in 2002. He believes wholeheartedly in Christian programming that incorporates evidence-based treatment with spiritual teachings as the cornerstone in program structure.