Alcoholics and addicts come from all walks of life — regardless of race, gender, income or age. For many, addiction is a symptom of deeper issues that can’t be cured overnight. Permanent healing is a continuous process that requires much more than treating physical cravings. That’s why our Christian rehab program goes beyond basic methods of therapy — we treat the multifaceted sources of your addiction. We address psychological triggers, meet your spiritual needs, handle medical concerns and provide intensive therapy. Our drug and alcohol treatment schedules also offer a wide range of workshops including fitness classes, counseling, mentoring and Christian and 12 step fellowship groups.
Short and Long Term Treatment OptionsWe offer 30, 60 and 90-day drug and alcohol treatment programs that are designed to arm our clients with the tools needed to maintain lifelong sobriety. When an individual enrolls in Celebrate a New Life drug rehab program, our Christian addiction professionals will perform a thorough clinical assessment to identify the client’s particular needs, concerns and core issues and develop an individualized recovery strategy accordingly. The unique features of our treatment programs include:
- Comfortable Detox
- Celebrate Recovery Meetings
- Healing Workshops
- Family Recovery
- Pastoral Counseling
- Comprehensive Schedule
- Community Oriented Lifestyle – At Celebrate a New Life we understand that healing on your own is difficult. We foster a sense of community and fellowship between all of our clients to facilitate the healing process. You’ll be able to lean on your faith and seek the help from other Christians in times of trouble.
- Learning to Forgive – Forgiveness is essential to recovery but you must learn to forgive yourself as much as you learn to forgive others. Our counselors will help you understand the true nature of forgiveness allowing you to truly accept yourself and others.
- Following God’s Path – Our program teaches you how to put God in charge of your life and your addiction. By doing this you’ll learn to let go of your addiction and make better decisions through the power of Christ.
- Trusting in Prayer – Trusting in the power of prayer and scripture is essential to our drug and alcohol recovery program. We’ll teach you how to lean on prayer and scripture for support throughout your recovery process. Whether you’ve just found God or are returning to the fold we’ll show you how prayer and scripture can give you the strength you need.
- Believing in the Power of Christ – Our addiction professionals will help you get to the root of your addiction. We’ll then teach you how Christ can help you overcome the source of your addiction. You’ll learn to focus on your faith throughout times of trial and tribulation.
- Opportunities for Growth – Our highly skilled counselors will direct you to scriptures to find solace, encouraging prayers, and new life skills—all in an effort to cultivate an environment for growth.
- A Safe Environment – Alcoholics often feel isolated and alone. Christian fellowship with other recovering addicts provides a secure and comfortable setting to share, empathize, support and receive accountability.
- Lifelong Sobriety – By submitting to God’s love and will and admitting that you can’t do this alone, He will give you a new perspective and attitude to triumph over alcoholism and addiction.
Paul Alexander is the founder of LINKS Christian Drug Rehab Program, the Christian tract of Northbound Treatment. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology, Law, and Society, Summa Cum Laude, from the University of California, Irvine, and a Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. Paul received his Certified Addiction Treatment Specialist training at Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, CA, and was awarded the Outstanding Alumni Service Award in 2002. He believes wholeheartedly in Christian programming that incorporates evidence-based treatment with spiritual teachings as the cornerstone in program structure.